Friday, June 12, 2009

The Colossal Night

The Colossal Night , was the first of it's kind Summer Concert, held by young musicians at Coimbatore. It was also the first time I photographed musicians, although I really, had no clue , with my borrowed Point n' shoot, and limiting myself to just shooting from in front of the stage and not much experience photographing, in the first place. Then I used Picasa... and well here are some of the photos.


I also made, using Picasa itself, an online Poster for them, lets go ahead and call it my first design work :)





Facebook Album Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.