Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pessimism

Driving back from gym, thinking about the morning paper for some random reason, a thought struck my head. Quite surprising, considering I've always been the eternal optimist, smile-even-if-i'm-stuck-in-the-deepest-shit..so-glad-i'm-so-alive person..but oh well, here's another rant.

It's been a long time since the beginning of the world that human life has been so easily disposable, like it is now...Yes we've had ethnic cleansing before and diseases and wars but now we have terrorism and more wars and newer ways to kill hundreds of people going about their daily lives.blah blah.

Human life has never been so irrelevantly disposable.What is this making way for..another evolution?? Where the battle-worn survivor evolves into what?? even more ruthless corrupt men?? Is that the homo superieur of the world to come?? and... the good will die, for they wont live through the survival of the fittest???
The meek shall inherit the earth...haha!!
CHRIST!! you must have been joking.

I never thot I'd be so pessimistic about saving the world and its people, heck I even had the ambition and dream to be a fine UN diplomat changing world policies to benefit the er.. meek. But well, human life has become so disposable that I think I'm might just have to join the pessimistic bandwagon... What can't be fixed, needn't be repaired. I'm losing my faith in humanity.
You know what.... maybe that IS the key to survival in the world right now.


I don't know. I don't want a 9-5 job, I don't want to be a lawyer, I don't want to work my ass off for anything already deemed worthless, I don't want to fight a losing fight. I want to live my life to the most, smile and laugh and love and be loved, make people who matter happy and sing and dance and create and write...and whatnot.

Maybe I'm not entirely convinced about fucking the world...
but hey...
LET's GET HIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.