Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OFF the Street - Event Photography.

So I set up this in-house, open-floor jam session for Dope the Brand... only online marketing and word of mouth and in my little dahlin' ol' city, it brought in a moving crowd of over 100 people with about 15 amazing musicians performing for the crowds. Not bad for my first ever official event :D I'm just glad the people who performed and watched them, loved it :) Woo~

Read more on the "Are you Dope enough "  Post on the same. And check out the Facebook Album for the photos that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.