Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So why so late.

Because. Life happened.

One phone conversation happened over one element of my photography.
One job happened.
Multi-functionality happened.
Events, writing, Photography, networking., designing, social work, online marketing.
More projects happened.
Dope, Kickstart Coimbatore, Coimbatore College of Contemporary Arts, Coimbatore Music Forum, Echoes of the Throne, Red Cross, Atmos.

Love got better. So did Home. Life after following your dreams is so peaceful. I haven't known this in.. so.. many.. years..

Thank you for all the opportunities. Thank you for standing by me and standing up for me. Thank you for letting me follow my dreams. Thank you for love. Thank you for friendship. Thank you for faith. Thank you for letting go. Thank you for colors. Thank you for luck and destiny and fate. Most importantly for being there while I discovered me and letting me be.

All of you's - you all know who you are.

I'm going to be updating soon enough. Let me get me organized :) it's been mad lately. How surprising ;) NOT !! :D

1 comment:

  1. Finally I found someone who has been blogging longer than me. Keep going. First time here. Will frequent more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.