Friday, October 30, 2009

And the discovery of a workable medium.

So, I gave up on watercolors.
but soft pastels and fingers, work much better. A tad messy, but hey, I can handle it.
Made in 10 minutes that too !! I'm pleasantly surprised myself :D






DELUSION ANGEL 
daydream delusion


    limousine eyelash
oh baby with your pretty face
      drop a tear in my wineglass.
look at those big eyes on your face
     see what you mean to me
         sweat cakes and milk shakes
  I'm a delusion angel
      I'm a fantasy parade
  I want you to know what I think
          don't want you to guess anymore
you have no idea where I came from
we have no idea where we're going
  lodged in life like branches in a river
     flowing downstream
        caught in the current
     I'll carry you    you carry me
   that's how it could be
        don't you know me
don't  you   know  me  by  now.


- David Jewell for the movie "Before Sunrise"





David Jewell, awesome awesome person that he is, said he'd like it for a book cover. Yay ME. :)
He was the start of all the good things happening in my life.
Follow your heart. Follow your dreams. 
It might be hard. But eeess gooood :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.