Wednesday, October 21, 2009

love.vintage.death








I don't really know where this came from or how , so if anybody would like to interpret, it would be nice.
But yes, first the painting happened ( my 1st ever attempt at watercolor, so meh~) and then the writing.




Broken black records that still play
our favorite songs in twisted old melodies,
All my 70's clothes and all your blessed spirits,
Woo-ed by the smoke around us.

beep

The pink circles we spun-
round and round. within.without.

beep

Blue days on beaches,
Sunshine on old boats.

beep

The whispered whiff of your mother's coffee.

beep

The crack that sounded that first heartbreak.

beep
beep


Your favorite western on your father's old TV,
with my favorite popcorn. All jumbled together.
On that funny purple armchair,
that Grandma Rose left us.

beep ...... beep

From there we reigned,
The king of illiterature, and,
the queen of clowns.

beep
With kisses and laughter, and,
tears and hugs.
Some cuss words,
and those famous fights.

- oh how you laughed at me -

beep ...... beep....... beep

All of this beep
In my trembling heart beep
In your silent eyes beep
My fingers in your hair beep

All of this ..beeeeeeeeeeeP..
Our kaleidoscope dreams B EE P
Made on lazy afternoon car drives ..beeeeeeeeP..
The things I said, the things you did B EE P

All of this. * BeeeP *
I see. I saw. b e e eeeee e e p
As you walk away from me b e e eeeee e e p
I feel. I hold. * BeeeP *









*Be e ee e ee e ee e ee e ee e ee e ee e ee e P*



Within me.
...........

*B e e e e e 

...................
m'am you have to leave the room right now.....
...........

e e e e e P*

......................

Without you.
............







*B e e e e e 


............

someone get her out of here, we're losing him....

............

e e e e e e P*
..................


__________________________________________________________


( I'm sorry m'am, I'm afraid we've lost him )




- let go -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.