Saturday, August 9, 2003

OLD WORDS

I REMEMBER :

Away from you
I’m sinking,
In the sea of despair,
Of desire, of love

I still remember you
And everything we used to do
I still remember you
Our rides across the miles
Filled with our exultant smiles
I still remember you
Every word you spoke
Everything we did
I don’t think I will forget
Cause its not that I remember
Its my heart that bleeds and aches
With the memories of you…..



FROZEN RAIN

Its raining out there
And I’m freezing inside
I’m frozen
Whether its your attitude
Or the time I spent with you…

You seem so cold
So distant…
Makes me long for times old
Wonder if it all was a dream…

After two months of emptiness
My heart is now damp
With the rain of two weeks

Friends or more?
Have we lost what we had
Will ‘we’ ever come back?
I want to ask
The million questions
That I think of…
But then I don’t want to lose you…
Be my friend or whatever…
I just need you near me forever…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, DO critique.

 
Creative Commons License
Photography, Art and Writing by Mad Z is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Also based on works at ziggy-m.deviantart.com.
For permissions beyond the scope of this license or other details,mail the author at ziglord7@gmail.com.